Dogs and Wolves Dogs and Wolves

Awesome but desperatly needs completing

The art style is beautiful and the animation is pretty good too. I'm really interested in the the finished product.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Amazing adaptation

great animalation and story telling all around,

though i got to say...

MINOR SPOILER BELOW

i really wasn't expecting Aladdin some kinda crazy ass werelizard, but the little 13 year old kid in me really has to say, that part was friggin wicked.

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

that was by far...

the most psychotic thing i have ever seen.

The first part was pretty crazy... but the second part was just disterbing

might i sugest a hefty dose of Haldol?

William and Sly William and Sly

Very impressive

Very well done, surprisingly immersible for such a simple concept, and the ending was quite challenging without being frustrating or impossible. Fan-freakin'-tastic

DragonFable: FireSpawn DragonFable: FireSpawn

WTF music

Don't the people at battleon understand that it's good to have music in games? There's barely any music in ANY of their games, and when the game play is THIS bland it would be at least redeeming to have something other then whisling wind to listen too.

Uber Breakout II Uber Breakout II

friggin sweet

I loved the first game soo much, and only recently came across the second one. amazing 2 player... *drool*

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Dudes... i don't care if all you call me a pussy

That awesome shit made me fucking cry... T_T

Absolutely Incredible

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

... ... perfect

Seriously... this song is... well... lets just say if i were playing an RPG and this was the boss music... I'd prolly die because i'd be too busy headbanging to fight.

NemesisTheory responds:

Hahaha, I would love to see that actually. XD
I'm really glad you liked it! :)

DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2 DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2

Pretty Decent

A pretty solid remix, my only complaint would be that the sound gets quite distorted when you have the bass drum going double time, and it sounds a bit grinding. Otherwise its a solid tune. Keep it up!