++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Dudes... i don't care if all you call me a pussy

That awesome shit made me fucking cry... T_T

Absolutely Incredible

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

... ... perfect

Seriously... this song is... well... lets just say if i were playing an RPG and this was the boss music... I'd prolly die because i'd be too busy headbanging to fight.

NemesisTheory responds:

Hahaha, I would love to see that actually. XD
I'm really glad you liked it! :)

DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2 DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2

Pretty Decent

A pretty solid remix, my only complaint would be that the sound gets quite distorted when you have the bass drum going double time, and it sounds a bit grinding. Otherwise its a solid tune. Keep it up!

FF3 Locke's Theme - concertia FF3 Locke's Theme - concertia

pretty good, but has some problems

I myself am a big fan of FF3 music, and I do like this remake, but that's mainly because I like the original song from the game... not to say that this is bad or anything, but it does have some problems.

This song is almost 4'00, but it pretty much just plays the same 1'20 loop three times. You could have easly just made it 1'20 long and nothing would really change except for how fast it downloaded.

You could keep it 4'00 if you added something new the second time the loop played through, so you get a sense that the song is "building" to something, but if you leave it the same, people will either get bored and stop listening to it, or do what I did, and jump ahead in the song to see if anything changes after the first 1'20.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this song, I just think it could use some work...(not that I could do any better)

keep on mixing :)

Chronamut responds:

i will keep on mixing man - and i will get better, and better, and better, and then, i will submit some flash - and be even higher ranked than legendary frog, because noone here is as good in flash as me - k thats my 2 cents